Thursday, October 20, 2005

C1W5D4

Had a GREAT HIIT workout today and feeling pretty good about myself today. I've recently realized that I have to completely change my thought patterns from the negative and self-doubting (I'm not seeing results, I don't know if I can do this) to the positive (I AM doing this, I AM seeing results) and I think it's working!

Meals:
M1 – oatmeal and protein
M2 – oatmeal and protein
M3 – romaine lettuce, oil and vinegar, tuna fish
M4 – string cheese, small apple
M5 – chicken breast, green beans, green salad (or maybe a small yam)
M6 – small pear, cottage cheese
One gallon of water.


Very unimaginative with my meals today, but I’m still struggling with a bit of dizziness and just didn’t feel like putting too much effort into making meals.

I stumbled upon this earlier today and thought it was so cool and so true (I hope it’s OK to use the image).

Make Yourself
Make the most of yourself.
There is only one person in charge of your life and that person is you.
You are the captain of your ship.
You are the author of your life story.
Every day you have a new opportunity to create the person you want to be.
Isn't it nice to know your future is in good hands?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home