Monday, October 24, 2005

C1W6D1

This photo is the back of my handsome husband on a camping trip last year. I'll have to dedicate an entire blog entry to his wonderfullness someday...

I can’t believe I’m halfway through Challenge 1! Time flies. Oh, and I see a few people are actually reading my blog. Ugh oh. The pressure’s on to come up with something read worthy. Unfortunately today’s blog entry will be pretty boring. It’s been such a busy day and I still have so much to do…

I had planned on doing my LB workout this morning, but had a new staff member start today and I was feeling a little unorganized so needed to get to work early this morning… ANYWAY, by the time I got to the gym on my lunch hour, it was PACKED and I decided to do HIIT today and I’ll do LB tomorrow first thing in the morning. My HIIT was GREAT, though.

I had the best week ever last week BFL wise. =)

Meals:
M1 – oatmeal and protein
M2 – oatmeal and protein
M3 – chicken breast, ½ yam
M4 – 3 egg whites, small apple
M5 – romaine salad, chicken breast, green beans
M6 – whey protein and half an apple
One gallon of water (I better get busy drinking…!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home