Saturday, October 29, 2005

C1W6D6

I’m not overly excited about my LB workout this morning. I went to a different gym location than I usually do since I volunteered to help an acquaintance move and this alternate gym was close to where I needed to be… Anyway, the equipment wasn’t what I’m used to and it was really crowded. I just feel like it wasn’t in par with the week I’ve had so far – which has ROCKED!. I’m also feeling very, very, very discouraged because I only lost like 3 oz. of weight this week and I’ve totally kicked ass with my workouts and with my eating and water. I despise the scale. I need to refocus and stop thinking about it. I gotta get my energy going for the coming week. Ugh. I was just sooooo certain I’d lose scale weight. I know the scale is evil and I don’t think I’ll be stepping on it for the remainder of my challenge.

Today’s LB workout:
Quads:
Leg Extensions
1 x 12 – 55 lbs.
2 x 10 – 70 lbs.
3 x 8 – 85 lbs.
4 x 6 – 100 lbs.
5 x 12 – 70 lbs.
DB Lunges
1 x 12 – 10 lbs.

Hamstrings:
Leg Curls
1 x 12 – 20 lbs.(1 leg)
2 x 10 – 40 lbs.(1 leg)
3 x 8 – 50 lbs.(2 legs)
4 x 6 – 60 lbs.(2 legs)
5 x 12 – 50 lbs. (2 legs)
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
1 x 12 – 40 lbs.
2 x 12 – 60 lbs.

Calves:
Calf Extensions
1 x 12 – 110 lbs.
2 x 10 – 120 lbs.
3 x 8 – 130 lbs.
4 x 6 – 140 lbs.
5 x 12 – 120 lbs.
One Leg Standing Calf Raises
1 x 12 – 30 lbs.
2 x 12 – 30 lbs.

Abs
V Crunch (BFL style)
Reverse Crunch (BFL style)

Meals:
Today is free day.
M1 – oatmeal and protein
M2 – half a chicken breast
M3 – 3/4 of a gallon of Denali Bear Claw ice cream. Son of a motherf*****…. so disappointed in myself. I know it’s free day, but jeez – have some restraint! Did I binge to punish myself for not losing weight? It really didn’t taste that good and my stomach hurts now. I don’t know if I’ll eat anything else today. Perhaps some salad and tuna fish if I actually feel hungry. Haven’t had enough water either.
Tomorrow is a new day. F$#! I just realized there are no tomorrows… I gotta make the most of everyday. OK get over it.

3 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger Stef said...

Don't you hate the feelng after a binge?

OK....get over it, move on and make today count!

You can do it!!!!!!!!

Stef :-)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Wolfie said...

I think sometimes you need those small binges to get it out of your system. Don't beat yourself up over it! You're doing great with the workouts, so what's to say you can have one free day that you had what you wanted? It was yours to take! Tomorrow is clean eating day and a good workout, right! Well then...go gettem!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks to you all for your encouragement and words of wisdom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home