Friday, February 03, 2006

I’m Finally Psyched for My Julie Challenge!

I’ve got my shopping done for the next week and a half, my journal ready, my iPod loaded up, my supplements (glutamine, CLA, Fish Oils, Hoodia – tried it before and it may have slightly helped my appetite, multi-vitamin), and BEST OF ALL… my motivation and desire have returned. Still not overly excited about lifting weights, but I know I’ll get over that once I get back in the game. Reading everyone’s blogs and fitness goals has really helped spark my desire. Also, I finally watched the Julie Tribute video and though it broke my heart, it fired me up beyond belief so I’m ready baby.

One thing I’ve really been dreading is taking new measurements after the past couple weeks of binge eating. I did a quickie measure this morning and things aren’t as bad as I expected. I’ll do my official photos and measurements on Monday morning and post them to tracker.

I turned 33 yesterday. I’m usually distraught on my birthday. I always hate turning another year older. This is the first birthday in 10 years that I was OK. Yep. 10 years. I started freaking out when I turned 23. What an IDIOT!!!! I’m hoping it was a 10-year phase and that I’ve moved beyond that now. Age is just a number.

I posted a question on tracker that hardly got any attention. Thankfully Jamber and Mari and another member gave me some helpful advice, but I was kinda hoping for more. Or maybe the answer I’m looking for doesn’t exist…?

Basically I’m feeling very embarrassed about the appearance of my ta-ta’s. I’ve always had a nice full B to C cup. My chest hasn’t decreased too much in size, but it’s decreased dramatically in volume and fullness. Also, I’ve noticed one ta-ta has deflated slightly more than the other. Plastic surgery is not an option for me (my husband won’t let me and it’s gonna take years of working on him – and winning the lottery or inheriting a substantial sum for him to agree on spending money on something he considers “superficial”). I thought I’d read a post by The Stone Oak months ago about doing “heavy” chest presses. But I’m not really sure I understand the concept of “lifting heavy” – although I’ve seen lots of fitness competitors mention “lifting heavy” when discussing their workout regimen. The Stone Oak mentioned that he’d worked his way up to a D cup and I’m desperate for any advice that might improve the appearance of my chest. I’m starting to feel like my chest looks like the old lady from There’s Something About Mary… yikes.

EDIT: For those of you who haven't seen the movie... the following are not my actual breasts...!

5 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger Bella said...

Now that is one HELLUVA SCARY PIC!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Girl..sorry, I missed your thread. I will have to go back and find it. Doing BFL I, too, have lost volume. It's strange...and didn't want to lose there, but oh well I guess. THe old "rack" doesn't seem as full as it once was. I guess, at long as they don't look like the photo (I saw the movie...crap those are funny!!), then I am o.k.

Happy Birthday...I hope it was an awesome one. You sound like you've got everything planned out and are ready to go. Can't wait to see ya at Phat Camp~!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Tonya (tonee) said...

Man I sympathize. I want to get a lift because my C cup is now a B and volume is an issue. I don't want implants just a lift. But, hubby feels the same as yours. So I'll just spend tons of money buying wonder bras from Victoria's Secret.
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

My ta ta's are with you. I don't know if it's BFL or the baby, but there is something just not right in the world. I was always a happy C and I just bought a B last week. ( I would have gotten the A but apparently one of them is still trying to hold onto the glory days a bit longer).

Laurie

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said...

Well ... look what I've stumbled on ... un-authorized references to The StoneOak .. lol.

First off ... that boob picture is just wrong, in so many ways. Great movie though. :)

You really are stunning in the wedding pics. Looks like it was a great time, and quite a handsome fellar you landed ... :)

Feel free to PM at tracker for the chest info. I'd take up too much room here responding. :)

JS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home