Thursday, December 01, 2005

C1W11D4

Busy day today, so can’t post much detail…

Today was supposed to be my lower body workout, but my husband was snoring really loudly last night and I went out to the living room to sleep on the couch. When my alarm went off at 4 AM, my husband turned it off and didn’t wake me so I overslept big time. As I was leaving the house, I grabbed my ipod instead of my workout journal and didn’t realize my mistake until I got to the gym. I need my journal to know what weights to do, so I ended up doing a cardio session instead. I ran on the treadmill alternating between 5.5 and 6.5 mph for thirty-five minutes and tomorrow will be LB day.

I’m feeling even more stressed today – 9 full days late for TOM. I think my stressing about it is causing the delay as I really don’t think it’s possible that something “slipped by”…

Meals:
M1 – cottage cheese, banana
M2 – turkey breast on whole wheat
M3 – roasted turkey breast, broccoli, green salad
M4 – apple, string cheese
M5 – tuna fish, green salad
One gallon of water.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Adapt and overcome. Sounds like you did that today - good for you.

I have heard that stress can 'do that' to you. Hope you get a visit soon! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home