Monday, December 19, 2005

Heartbroken and Confused

I started writing an update about my dress, fitness, etc., but then found out about Julie Whitt’s passing and my petty little ramblings just don’t matter right now. My heart is completely broken. I can’t fathom the pain her husband and family are feeling. I don’t understand how someone with so much vibrant life in her could not make it through this surgery. I wanted her to dance and run red rocks and do all the other things she wasn’t able to do because of her illness. Why didn't she survive? She did everything right... why would it be God's will for her to leave this earth when so many people love her and need her?

Rest in peace, beautiful Julie. You were an angel on earth and you’ll be an angel in heaven. Thank you for inspiring me to Get My Freak On at the gym. Thank you for inspiring me to appreciate the little things in life and not to take my health for granted. Thank you for being such an incredibly beautiful, humble, giving and spunky woman.

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Wolfie said...

I know how you feel. It's rather strange to come to care for someone so much that you don't even know, but it's there. I was crying while reading her blog tonight from Matt.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes....if you look at Tracker, at the Body For Life guest book, any BFL page..Julie is there, people are heartbroken. She has touched so many of us, many of whom did not even meet her. She will forever live on, and CONTINUE to inspire me. Julie..thanks, from the bottom of my heart. And, Rachel...thanks for this "tribute" to a HERO!! Love, Dede

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Carole Ingram said...

I'm very sadden by the news and I'm not ready to post about it yet, I become an emotional ball :(. I've had the opportunity to communicate with Julie on many occasions on tracker and she was very supportive ..I already miss her! Why does it seem like all the very special people get taken away so young??? It frustrates me but I know God has plans for these special people. :-) I'm sure she's very very very happy where she's at but we surely cannot help but to miss her dearly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home