Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Set

I ordered the Microdermabrasion set from Theresa and have to say, it’s THE best skin care product I’ve ever used. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I’ve never had beautiful skin – it’s clear (as in no breakouts), but ruddy and "muddled" (don’t know a better way to describe it), but after using the Microdermabrasion just once, I can already see a difference. My skin has a childlike glow and I’m very much looking forward to seeing what continual use will bring (you can only use it twice a week, but I wish I could use it every day).

6 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I use that stuff too and I love it! I've gotten so many compliments on my flawless skin!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool, I will have to check it out!~ Thanks for the info on the product. I thought you were leaving soon?? I hope you are doing well. Thanks for the info about the Challenge for Julie. Again..can't wait to meet you in March for Phat Camp! Dede

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Mari said...

Well I konw my crappy skin would appreciate that :) thanks.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Amy said...

OOOh thanks for the tip!! will have to look into it myself!!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Wolfie said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS RACHEL!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger KC said...

Rachel....where are you....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home