Monday, February 06, 2006

Son of a…

Damn Super Bowl parties. Seriously. I’m a hurtin’ unit today. I didn’t get my ass out of bed and to the gym for the first day of my Torch Challenge. Now I don’t know if I should eat clean this week and do my workouts and start my challenge completely fresh on next Monday.

At least I had a great time yesterday. I didn’t eat off plan, but I sure drank enough… Mojitos are delicious and have a way of sneaking up on you.

Bloody hell.

I just visited the torch challenge forum and made the decision to start my challenge tomorrow rather than wait till next Monday.

Here are my goals for the Torch Challenge:

Maintain positive self-talk.
Plan my free meals/days in advance.
Drink a minimum of a gallon of water daily, including free days.
Control portion sizes with each and every meal (big one).
NO alcohol throughout duration of challenge.
NO unplanned or extra free meals, free bites or free-for-alls.
NO missed workouts.
NO EXCUSES.

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I'm proud of you and your decision to not put it off and get started. I'm not doing a torch challenge this time, but I often find myself thing What would Julie do? And I know she wouldn't wait till next week.

Awesome goals!!!

Laurie

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Wolfie said...

Rachel...way to go on deciding to start again the next day! That's a big one right there! Those are some tough, but good goals! Keep them in sight! You'll get there hon!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Hi & thanks for the compliment you wrote at my blog! :) I've been back tracking here..& just have to say you really had a beautiful wedding! & WOW.. what a trip!!!

Good for you deciding to jump right into this challenge ..we 're here with ya girl!!!

Hugs
Lala*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home