Thursday, November 17, 2005

C1W9D4 - Dragging Ass

This morning I had a serious struggle getting myself to the gym. I never did make it to my boss’s house yesterday to finish up my LB workout and couldn’t decide whether I should do my LB today or do my HIIT. I made a deal with myself that if the ellipticals were free, I’d do HIIT and that’s what I ended up doing. I followed up with 9 minutes on the bike. Now all I want to do is sleep. I upped my calories yesterday to about 1,500 thinking that would give me some more energy but it didn’t really work. I think my body is fighting something so I’m not going to be too hard on myself for slacking a bit. I’ll probably do LB tomorrow morning and UB and HIIT on Saturday. I’d like to rest Sunday if at all possible.

Can’t wait till my energy returns… I miss it.

Meals:
M1 – chicken breast, apple, natural pb
M2 – oatmeal and protein
M3 – tuna fish, apple
M4 – protein shake
M5 – chicken breast, romaine salad, 1/2 sweet potato
One gallon of water.

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Wolfie said...

I really think it's the weather! I've been dragging too!

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rachel...wow, sounds like you got it all dialed in. I had a time, during my first challenge, when I felt wiped out. I was doing too much....weights and HIIT in the same day. It was killing me, making me cranky, and tired. I consulted the BFL book, and re-focused. That seemed to help me.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Great job - giving yourself two choices, both of them postive.

I hope you're feeling better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home