Friday, November 18, 2005

C1W9D5 - Bleeeeh

I’m definitely fighting whatever cold/flu that’s going around. My husband was sicker than I’ve ever seen him two days ago, but I’m still taking my Airborne and Zicam and I’m doing so-so. I think all the water I drink is helping my body stay fairly healthy? I had a teacher tell me he hadn’t gotten sick in 12 years because he drank a gallon of water a day…

I’m definitely not feeling energetic – in fact, I’m down right LETHARGIC, but I did get myself to the gym this morning for my LB workout. It was not my best effort. I had forgotten my workout journal at home (yep – I’m a total nerd. I carry that thing to the gym with me every day. Otherwise I can’t remember what set I’m on, what weight I need to use, etc.). So not having my little notebook and feeling under the weather, I improvised. I didn’t do a BFL style workout, but did lift weights and hope I didn’t waste my time.

Today’s LB workout:
Leg Press – 90 lbs. 3 sets at 12 reps
Leg Extensions – 60 lbs. 3 sets at 12 reps
Leg Curls – 90 lbs. 3 sets at 12 reps
Deadlifts – 60 lbs. 3 sets at 12 reps
Sitting Calf Raises – 70 lbs. 3 sets at 12 reps
Calf Press – 360 lbs. 3 sets at 12 reps
Cable Crunches – 4 sets at 20 reps
Leg Lifts – 4 sets at 20 reps

Meals:
M1 – oatmeal, protein
M2 - chicken breast, apple
M3 – Myoplex Lite
M4 – tuna, apple
M5 – chicken breast, broccoli, 1/2 sweet potato
One gallon of water.

My plan is to do UB and HIIT tomorrow, get lots of rest on Sunday and HIT IT HARD again by Monday. Wooooty Wooo!

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Damn girl, big bonus points for gettin it done while you are under the weather!! Way to go!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home