Tuesday, November 22, 2005

C1W10D2 – R.I.P. Sam =(

Did 20 minute HIIT on elliptical this morning. I’ve finally got this dialed in. I’m definitely hitting my 10 and it may even feel more difficult than running. I didn’t do any extra cardio after my HIIT session because at minute 19 I started having horrible stomach cramps. I almost felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach so I went home. Luckily the stomach pains subsided and I feel fine now. I may try to get in some additional cardio this afternoon if time allows.

Meals:
M1 – oatmeal and protein
M2 – oatmeal and protein
M3 – chicken breast, apple
M4 – tuna, pear
M5 – Myoplex lite
M6 – chicken and veggie stir-fry with brown rice
One gallon of water.

On a sad note… Sam, passed away. Poor little bugger. Here’s a link to the story at CNN.com: http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/22/ugly.dog.ap/index.html – there’s a little video footage of him, which I highly recommend watching. It made me laugh out loud several times. Gosh, I really loved that little devil. Rest in peace, Sam!


2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said...

aww poor Sam (ugly little bugger)

Sorry to hear about your tummy acting up - hope it was a one time deal.

One thing I noticed is if I'm not careful - when I'm really pushing myself cardio wise I start swollowing air (as apposed to, you know - BREATHING it). I think it happens when I do a lot of mouth breathing. When that happens I start feeling sick and queezy. I figured out what I was doing when after killer workouts that made my tummy upset, I would (please excuse the graphic nature) BURP and feel tons better.

Maybe something similar was happening to you?

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

You may be on to something. I'm still getting over this cold so I'm probably breathing through my mouth. I'll just let out a burp next time my tummy acts up and see if that doesn't solve it! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home