Friday, February 17, 2006

Five for Five, Day 5 of 84

I’m grunting like an old man today. Literally EVERYTHING hurts and I’m lovin’ it. The thing is, I still had an internal argument with myself this morning. Half of me doesn’t want to workout and the other half forces me to keep my self-promises. I have faith next week will be different. The hardest part of working out is getting into the habit and learning to love it. My boss always says if you tell yourself you love it, you’ll eventually start believing it. I love working out. I especially love the leg press. =)

My eating today has been on plan, but I’m feeling extra hungry. Lots of chocolate in the office and I’m doing everything I can to stay away from it. I don’t necessarily want chocolate. I want ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. It’s one of those days…

I spent half my day at the DMV renewing my license and finally changing my last name. I’m wondering how many people put down their accurate body weight… I totally lied, but only because I’m gonna reach my goal in the very near future.

Still feeling kind of off emotionally today. Just not "with it" for some reason.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend.

xo, Rachel

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Hi Rachel! Way to go with your workouts! Sorry about the running. I'm going through something similar, only it's my knees. I also miss the runner's high. Have a great weekend!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Sounds like you wrapped up a Great week! way to go!

too funny about changing your licence & "fudging" the weight..

the last time I changed mine I forgot to have them put on my more recent wt ( I weigh less than 5 yrs ago..) & I still get MAD at myself when I see it!! - it's TOO high :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home