Monday, February 13, 2006

Major Personal Victory, Day 1 of 84

I tried talking myself out of my workout this morning about five different times… then I tried talking myself into doing a cardio session instead of weight training… then while working out, I tried talking myself into cutting it short – returning later to finish up. Ha! As if…

I’m pleased to report that I did my complete workout and feel sooooo much better about myself. I don’t know why, but if I don’t workout with weights for an extended time, I lose all desire to do so. It happened to me last year and it was my biggest fear going to Malaysia for so long again this year. Thank gawd it won’t be a self-fulfilling prophecy…

Eating is on plan, water consumption is a little low, but the good news is… I’m back and ready to rock!

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Erin said...

YAYYYY!!!! Good for you!! That internal dialogue can be a bitch... I'm so glad the "good influence" side won out... and once you realize you CAN do it, it makes it easier to talk yourself into it the next time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home