Friday, April 21, 2006

Damn!!! #%!@&!!

I just inhaled two HEEEEEUUUUUUGE cheddar herb bagels. I'm not having a good day at work and I let stress get the best of me. Someone brought bagels in this morning and I just gobbled two of them down. They were bloody GINORMOUS. And greasy... from the cheese. They were really yummy at the time, but it didn't make my bad day any better and now I have the guilt of the bagels over my head. I wish I knew how to make myself vomit.

I'm so sad. I might actually cry. After I cry, I'll get my shit together and won't let this turn into a free-for-all weekend of out of control eating. I am in control. I. AM. IN. CONTROL.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Much love,
Rachel

7 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Stef said...

Hey! Call me! do you still have my number??
Stef :-)

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

HI sweetie.. hope it's over & you've moved on-- member..Life's too shor to beat yourself up ..Ok SMILE! Thanks for the words on my blog :)

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Acknowledge and move on.

Laurie

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger FV Tom said...

Two bagels? Nothing. Move on.

YOU ARE IN CONTROL.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger chantal2bfit said...

You sound like me & brownies. LOL! Don't worry. It's one day and 2 bagels. Now it's time to move on. Hope you had a great weekend!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Wolfie said...

It's ok. We all have these moments, and I know you feel like crap after, but it's just one day and you could have done so much worse! Nothing you can pick yourself up from, k?

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said...

Yep. No biggie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home