Monday, April 24, 2006

THANK YOU!

Thank you all for the encouragement. Thankfully it was just a one off and I didn’t allow things to spiral out of control. I just had one of those not so fun days at work and those damn bagels were my consolation. Suzanne, I’ve had the same thought about chewing followed by spitting! Ha! We’re twisted – huh?

The rest of the weekend was good. Food wasn’t great, but we finally moved into the house and we were crazy busy from morning till night all weekend. Our original move-in date was March 23 but at the final walk-through we realized they had the wrong shutters and front door color installed. Upon further examination, we realized they used an entirely wrong exterior color scheme from what we had chosen and they had to repaint the entire house, remove the incorrect brick columns and reinstall, etc. It’s been somewhat of a nightmare because we were totally packed and ready to move. The worst part was cleaning the old apartment. I took care of cleaning yesterday while my husband unpacked and started setting things up – like his home audio system, which I have no interest in helping with – so it was an even trade. At any rate, we’re now settled in for the most part, but I’m friggin exhausted today.

No workout this morning – too damn tired. But at least I’m back on track with diet and mindset.

Our house is absolutely beautiful. I’ll post pics as soon as I can. This photo is from the model home, but that’s what ours looks like exactly – except with a garage where the glass entrance doors and no fence around the front, but the colors and exterior is the same.

6 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger FV Tom said...

That is so cool looking!

Can't wait to see inside!

Congrats on getting in. It's always something with houses and contractors whether it's a new house or a remodel - our planned 2 month remodel took 6 months!

be good.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Mari said...

New houses can be a nightmare. Sounds like a ton of work. So, put your feet up and enjoy the new home. Looking forward to pictures.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Glad the bagel episode is SOOO over! VERY nice on the new home! Thanks for your words sweetie :D

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Beautiful house! I'm sorry to hear though that you didn't end up moving and you could have made it to Phat Camp - bummer!

Thanks for the cheers on my blog, I appreciate it!

Laurie

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Nice house! It seems moving never goes smooth. The last time we moved, we hired movers to move the heavy stuff and man, it was worth every penny!

Susan

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Marijayde said...

My gosh that house is beautiful! Love it and so jealous :>

Can't wait to see the pics, grats girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home