Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I feel special.

I was tagged by the legendary muscle head,Jim. How cool is that? =P

OK, here goes…

I am: bummed out that my adorable little dog peed on my brand new sisal rug. I am even more bummed that I didn’t read the care instructions before saturating with Urine Gone. I’m most bummed that my beautiful new rug has a colorfast stain that I don’t know how to remove.

I want: a hard body without all the hard work.

I hate: being unsatisfied with my appearance.

I miss: my beaner (a.k.a. Jasmine). She was “my” first dog and she passed away four years ago last Saturday. She was nothing but sweetness and love.

I fear: my husband will inherit his mother’s early on-set Alzheimer’s. It’s truly my greatest fear.

I wonder: how Karla is doing with her pregnancy. I miss her.

I regret: not being as dedicated as I need to be to meet my fitness goals. But my biggest regret is that I let a man come between me and my best friend many, many years ago… it’s a long, sad story.

I am not: loving yardwork as much as I thought I would.

I dance: best when I’ve had a few drinks. I don’t care what I look like and have soo much fun.

I sing: operatic songs to my dog.

I cry: mostly when I’m alone. I hate to cry in front of others.

I am not always: as creative as I’d like to be with these blog lists. I always think of better things to write after I’ve already posted.

I make with my hands: a separate dinner for myself (clean)and a separate dinner for my husband every night. The way to his heart is definitely through his stomach.

I write: little love notes to my husband when I leave for the store or a trip or wherever. I recently found a box where he keeps them. I assumed he threw them away…

I confuse: myself when I over-analyze things.

I need: a pedicure. And some new clothes.

I should: stop procrastinating about my violin lessons.

I start: every day by giving my husband a head and neck massage.

I finish: my day with my dog curled in my arms.

Whew. I finished. It’s been a crazy, busy day. Things are fine with my husband and me. Again, thank you all so much for your wisdom. More to come tomorrow or the next day… it’s going to be a busy week.

For now, I tag Cherie and Erin.

xo, Rachel

6 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said...

OK, first off ... legend ? that made me laugh ! You know I'm just the average joe .. :)

I wonder if anyone has Karla's email ???

Something I suspected, but definitely have confirmed from your post .... you are a wonderful, caring, loving wife !!

and I'm glad you found that he keeps your little notes. That says alot about him. :)

Great post Rach. You DID NOT disappoint !

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger FV Tom said...

I agree with the Legend. You did an awesome job.

OK, so let me know when you quit procrastinating about your violin lessons and I'll get out my keyboard and start learning again!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I also wonder about Karla. Hope she is going well. Is anyone in contact with her?

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

There was an update about Karla a while ago on someone's blog- I think it was Jess's.

I agree wtih Jim, you are a wonderful, caring, loving wife. When I found out my husband threw away all the notes and cards I gave him, I tried not to be upset.

Thanks for tagging me, but I stole liberally. I want to hear the long, sad best friend story.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Lucky Girl! getting tagged by Jim...I'm jealous!:P

& he's right.. you are a wondrful caring wife.. as well a person..hope he knows he's that blessed!
The friend story ..if & when you're ready...we're here :D

Funny about karla eh?? you write about here & then Jess get's the email! curious that!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by and reading my oh so boring list. I liked yours though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home