Monday, June 12, 2006

Quick Update

Things are so busy for me right now. We’ve hired a new PR person at work, we’ve expanded our office space, and I’m in the middle of a new project. Lots of stuff to do.

I also recommitted myself to a full-on fitness challenge starting last Monday. Unfortunately, I had three unplanned business lunches to attend (I did the best I could ordering at restaurants) and my busy schedule helped me miss a few meals here and there, but such is life. I’m still plugging away.

Will post more as time allows. Just didn’t want anyone to think I fell off the wagon or the face of the earth!

xo, Rach

6 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Thanks for the update!

I just think it's great that you're always aware of your fitness goals and you keep coming back to it. We all falter and then realize what's good for us. :-D

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Hypertrophy said...

Good to hear from you Rach !

xoxoxo

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Irene said...

Glad to hear you're doing okay!!!

~Irene

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger FV Tom said...

Good to hear from you!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Thanks for blogging... I felt silly returning to the same page over & over .. Tee hee... Oh well the emails have kept me sane.. they've been nice :D & YES I PROMISE I WILL CALL TOMORROW!!! Geees we are bad aren't we? :P

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Such is life is right. We try to go full-tilt, but a lot of what I'm learning (by mistake, mostly) is how to make the best choices in the worst situations.

Unplanned business lunches are really difficult for me, too. I simply refuse to refuse to order and eat my cottage cheese and carrots instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home